SimCity BuildIt is an app that can be downloaded and played on mobiles and other devices which are Apple or Android. The game focuses on building a city, with you playing the role of the mayor. As the mayor of your city, your ultimate goal would be to keep the citizens of your city, the Sims, happy.
- Make maximum use of the industries to produce material. Even when you are sleeping make sure that your factory is running so that no time is wasted on producing. You do not have to worry about the excess materials as you can sell it at the Trade and make money out of it.
- If you are using a factory that is filled with plastic, replace it immediately by simply setting up another to produce the same. This will help you stock up and not run out of it when you need it.
- When you get the opportunity buy Cheese, Beef, Fruit and Berries, Flour Bags or Cream as much as possible at the Farmers Market. This is one of the biggest bottlenecks of the game and buying them will eliminate their presence from the equation and will also make the production process easier for you.
- Always make concrete plans for the airport and cargo ships well ahead of time. As soon as you are informed about what’s coming, start production of those items- both raw goods and short term items, and stock up. Make it a point to cut the time cargo vehicles spend inside your city so that you can get started on the next lot immediately.
- When you start the game, you will be able to build very quickly and production time will also be less. However, as you start playing the game more, you will notice that the time it takes to complete tasks slowly increases.
- If you are selling, never sell anything for less than its actual price. If you wait for the right buyer, you will be able to sell without having to lose anything.
- Using simcity buildit trick is one way of increasing the amount of simcity buildit free simcash that you have when you play the game. It will help you get more cash, making your gaming easier as you will be able to buy more essentials for the people of your city.
- If you are planning on getting the skyscraper, make sure that you have more than just the basic necessities. You will also need Landmarks, Gambling, Entertainment, Transportation, Education, Parks and Worships to help give your city additional value and a complete look.
If the Sims are not happy with your provision to meet everyday needs, they will leave your city. If your city becomes empty, it will eventually die. In order to prevent this from happening, you must do everything in your power to keep the citizens satisfied and attend to their needs as and when necessary. The provided tips help your city be a happy place for everyone.